1 September 2016

*TIME CHANGE*

Change the time in the following sentences by using a different verb tense and replacing any necessary time clues. Each student should choose a different verb tense.

Summer is almost over, but I have not been able to do some of my favourite activities as the weather has not cooperated. I have not been able to eat dinner on the patio because of the mosquitoes and wasps, and I have not been able to relax in the park with a book. Whenever I have gone outside, I have had to cover up well. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer is over, and I did not do some of my favourite activities as the weather did not cooperate. I did not eat dinner on the patio because of the mosquitoes and wasps, and I was not able to relax in the park with a book. Whenever I went outside, I have had to cover up well.

Michael said...

Good! But I think the last sentence should read: "Whenever I went outside, I had to cover up well."