18 August 2016

*NUMBER CHANGE*

If the sentence is singular, change it to the plural; if it is plural, change it to the singular.

The first participant to make the correct changes will receive the bonus mark.

Over the next few weekends, we are planning to visit several festivals that are happening in different towns around the province. They will all be short drives as we want to spend our time at the festivals rather than on the roads. At this time of the year, thunderstorms are always possible, but we are hoping that they won’t affect our plans.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This coming weekend, I plan to visit a festival that is happening in a different town in my province. It will be a short drive as I want to spend my time at the festival rather then on the road. At this time of the year a thunderstorm is always possible, but I hope that it won't affect my plan.

Nichole said...

This weekend I am planning to visit a festival that is happening in a different town in my province. It will be a short drive as I want to spend our time at the festival rather than on the road. At this time of the year, a thunderstorm is possible, but I am hoping one won't affect my plan.

Michael said...

Well done, both of you. Brad gets the points for answering first.