7 July 2016

*TIME CHANGE*

Change the time in the following sentences by using a different verb tense and replacing any necessary time clues. Each student should choose a different verb tense.

On July 1st, Canada Day, I will go down town and watch the parade that will go from City Hall to River Park. I will follow the parade to the park and watch the Citizenship ceremony that will take place in the afternoon. My neighbours will be getting their citizenship at this ceremony, and I will be there to congratulate them and celebrate this achievement with them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

On July 1st, Canada Day, I went down town and watched the parade that went from City Hall to River Park. I followed the parade to the park and watched the Citizenship ceremony that took place in the afternoon. My neighbours got their citizenship at this ceremony, and I was there to congratulate them and celebrate this achievement with them.

Michael said...

Perfect.