19 September 2014

*TIME CHANGE*

Change the time in the following sentences by using a different verb tense and replacing any necessary time clues. Each student should choose a different verb tense.

Summer is almost over, yet I have not been able to do some of my favourite activities as the weather has not cooperated. I have not been able to eat dinner on the patio because of the mosquitoes and wasps, and I have not been able to relax outside with a book. Whenever I have gone outside, I have had to cover up well. 

4 comments:

Audrey L said...

Last month, summer was almost over, yet I had not been able to do some of my favourite activities as the weather had not cooperated. I had not been able to eat dinner on the patio because of the mosquitoes and wasps, I had not been able to relax outside with a book. Whenever I had gone outside, I had had to cover up well.

Liudmila said...

Summer will soon be over, and I will not be able to do some of my favourite activities if the weather does not cooperate. I will not be able to eat dinner on the patio because of the rain and wind, and I will not be able to relax outside with a book. When I go outside, I will have to cover up well.

Unknown said...

Summer is over, and I didn't do any of my favourites activities as the weather had not cooperated. I didn't eat on the patio because of the mosquitos and wasps.i didn't relax outside with a book. whenever i went outside, I had to cover well.

Michael said...

Well done, everyone!

Audrey and Cecilia, can you see where you missed the conjunction?